Nashville to Rincon: getFIT615 becomes getFIT787 for a week!
Vacations are good for the soul. Join us as we wake up by the beach, sweat at the beach, hike through waterfalls and get to know each other in an absolutely stunning setting: Rincon, Puerto Rico. Kate will lead a short getFIT615 workout every day, and a few slow and juicy yoga practices throughout the week. Of course we’ll be making time for group discussions about life, but the most important part of this trip is to have fun and enjoy each other. As always, exercise and yoga is simply a practice: you don’t have to be “good,” you just have to show up and have fun.
The workouts will be a mix of interval body weight classes and yoga practices, and they will be open to all levels of fitness.
In between workouts, we will have plenty of time to relax on the beach and take part in local activities and excursions including stand-up paddle boarding, surfing, and hiking to - and through - waterfalls.
- 6 days / 5 nights accommodations at a private beachfront villa at Tres Palmas Villas
- 1-2 workouts per day ranging from interval training to yoga
- Most meals included and prepared by a private chef
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Horseback riding excursion on the beach
- Waterfall adventure (hiking, swimming, & rappelling)
- Optional add ons: surfing, waterfall adventure, & massage
- Daily housekeeping at the villa